We at SWE, would like to inform you, our valued customer, that we are taking the COVID-19 Pandemic very seriously and adhering all the National Health and Safety Protocols implemented by the Department of Health.
Since the virus landed on our shores, we have implementing the following:
- Placed hand sanitisers in all reception areas
- Installed hand sanitizer dispensers outside each office
- Each vehicle has been furnished with a bottle of hand sanitizer for the drivers and driver assistants to use on a continuous basis and vehicles are sanitised every night.
- Constantly utilising surface sanitisers to clean reception desks and staff desks.
- Posters have been erected all over the offices and warehouses.
- Training with each department has been done on how to properly wash your hands and keep basic hygiene.
- All staff have been provided with TRIPLE layered material masks which are COMPULSORY TO WEAR
- Handshakes and personal contact has been prohibited.
- All employees and visitors wanting to enter our premises are required to wear a mask and, are screened BEFORE entry. They have their temperature taken, fill in a COVID-19 questionnaire and sign adding their personal details.
- Parcels are lightly sanitised on arrival at warehouse and once bagged and/or palletised, they are disinfected.
- All inside offices are disinfected using a fogger once a week.
We do believe that we as a company have been proactive since the inception of this virus and are doing all we can to keep our employees, clients and agents safe. Should you have any further concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.